Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Your maximum level is 35. The game will not let you gain any more experience at level 35.
- If a monster is 2 or more levels above you on the map, the game will caution you.
- If a monster is 3 or more levels above you, the game will not display any information about its name or remaining HP.
- An experience penalty is applied if your level is above the monster's. See the Monsters page for more details on XP.
- Armor and weapons all have a required level.
- There is an attack penalty for monsters of a higher level.
- Each point adds 0.5 to minimum attack damage and 1 to maximum attack damage.
- Each point adds 5 to maximum encumbrance.
- Each point adds 2 to defense.
- Each point increases block rate by 0.1%; every 10 agility adds 1% to block rate.
- Each point increases Max HP by 10.
- Each point increases Max SP by 3.
- Each point increases critical hit chance by 0.25%; every 4 luck adds 1% to critical hit chance.
- Luck increases the drop rate of items by 1.