- Caps out at 35. The game will not let you gain any more exp at lv 35.
- If the monster is 3 or more levels above you, then it will not display any information about its name or remaining hp.
- If a monster is 2 or more levels above you on the map, the game will caution you.
- An experience penalty is applied if your level is above the monster's. See Monsters page for more details on EXP.
- Armor and weapons all have a required level.
- There is an attack penalty for monsters higher in level.
- Each point adds 0.5 to minimum attack damage and 1 to maximum attack damage
- Each point adds 5 to maximum encumbrance
- Each point adds 2 to defense
- Each point increases block rate by 0.1%; every 10 agility adds 1% to block rate
- Each point increases Max HP by 10
- Each point increases Max SP by 3
- Each point increases critical hit chance by 0.25%; every 4 luck adds 1% to critical hit chance
- Luck increases the drop rate of items by 1.